Monday, January 9, 2012

two wheeled bike experience.

the two wheeled bike experience

Have  you ever complited a complecated thing just in a one day?
well I did when I was in 1st grade in elementry school.
I was playing soccer with my grandfather and 20 minutes later
a cool guy looked like 5 grade  on the  Two wheeled bike zoomed  againest us
It was so cool that even now I can't  forget that moment 
so I worked hard to get that on that bike I fell more than 10 times than than
I succeeded. it was cool I felt I was the happiest person in the world.

1 comment:

  1. Gyung hun, I can tell that this event left quite an impression. However, it is hard for others to share in on this experience. I find it hard to understand what exactly is going on. Your grammar and spelling also have many errors. Perhaps you should ask someone else to read your essays for you before you post them.

    ReplyDelete